I Love Traffic I Love Traffic

It's very fun and frustrating.

A few simple yet unneeded adjustments could be more interesting facts and instead of calling it "You caused an accident", call it "You caused a collision" as accident implies that it is nobodies fault. Just a thought, it's obviously nothing to rush to.

FWG Knight 2 FWG Knight 2

Loved it.

It felt really good to slice through countless enemies. I found the bow under powered compared to the spear as you could hit many people at once.

Good graphics and fun gameplay. I voted 5.

Metal Freaks Zero Metal Freaks Zero

Love the game

I love the game, I truly do. The music is great and you timed it well.

I do, however, HATE the anime shite you put in it. No-one should ever associate heavy metal with anime crap. It degrades its awesomeness.

Good game. 10/10, 5/5

Red Code Red Code

Great game

I loved this game. It was unique even though the mechanics wasn't. The (1-3) gun mode was genius, each creature was best killed with each one and it made the game more diverse. The graphics were fantastic though simple. Good use of green, black and orange.

I got to 21, but then it is too hard. It's weird as I was cruising through until level 20 without a problem, but then it suddenly went extremely hard. Kind of annoying.

Also it should automatically switch back to the gun after firing a grenade. Leave it if your intention was to keep the player switching weapons.

Overall, 9/10.

Advanced Battleman 2 Advanced Battleman 2

It was good

It was a neat little game. Well done. I seemed to see a couple of bugs near the begining, when changing area. Seems the enemies would just stand there chopping thin air.

Other than that, sweet job. It's a good addition to the site.

Nerd or not Nerd or not

Needs work

Filesize was huge, I expected more. The sounds where a bit disturbing, the graphics where... What graphics? The style sucked, it's been done so many times, violence... sounded as if a pig was squeeling in pain. Pretty funny, some intresting backwards writing.

Hated the picture thing! It really annoyed me!

Oh and fix the typos. I got C+ =]

Neon1 responds:

well if you got C+ then what schould I do?

A Parting Shot II A Parting Shot II

Pretty damn good

It was good for the enjoyment puposes, but you could of made this a hell of alot better. I liked the mini-cut scenes. The boss battle was repetive and hard.

Clean this up and make a third! Good work I voted 5!

Added to my favourite list too

Tank Defense Tank Defense

It lacked alot

It lacked alot of factors, but the gameplay was great. I played for a while lol, it was really easy to start and then it got really hard. You NEED to re-do this, clean it up and it could be very popular.

Good luck, I voted 5 btw :)

I Banged Betty! I Banged Betty!

Great! Almost fantastic!

I think this was great, only thing was that it didn't have enough interactions, and I understand how hard that can be to do ;)

Also, I liked the fact that the puppet has slightly coverd the best bit, because we all know who watches this stuff. It MAKES you visit your site to watch the uncencored version.

I vote 5

PacMan Platform 2 PacMan Platform 2

Rolling Jelly Beans Eat Bacon!

Ahh! That was amazing, the graphics blew me away for a platform game and the idea wasn't a hard one to think up, but still amazing!

The sound at first was annoying but when the game changed to the blue stages it was great, nice rytham to it. The ghosts where easy on there own but in large numbers they become a pest, which makes the game more fun.

You've taken a classic game and instead of ripping it off and ruining it you've changed the concept of pacman in a good way!

This, my good man, is going onto my favourates list and the work I've seen from you so far may be enough to get on my author list. Though the author list might need some work.. Anyways!, you have wowed me with this game, I salute you!

If you made a third I'll kiss you. But if you do, make sure it's not exactly soon. I need the wowness of this to wear off first. So keep up the good work and I can't wait to see more from you. I'll visit your site also, see if there is some good stuff on it, which I'm sure there will be.

6/5

I vote 5, only if there was a 6

PacMan rules! But why is he a "man"?

- Natdaprat