Obliti Privatorum Obliti Privatorum

jaysummers759885 responds:

You are great. ^_^

Thunderlord Thunderlord

Awesome!

I love the beginning and how it changes half way through. Very good work.

ShinRok- Be there ShinRok- Be there

Nice

I liked this one. The intro was the best part.

I voted a 5, just so it gets some more attention, but I'll give it a 7/10. Good work pal.

ShinRok responds:

Thanks man =D

The Fade The Fade

Wonderful peice of work

This is an amazingly composed song. Well constructed, played and sung. I like how you - like alot of popular mainstream rock/metal bands - added a techo/house beat to it, and as far as I know, it was totally original from you and well placed. Some of the lyrics are hard to understand the first - or even second - time listening to the song; but then again what rock/metal song isn't ey?
Did the vocalist sing - or scream - the "Worth it to me" line right before the chorus initiates? As it's hard to tell.

Great song and I thoroughly enjoyed listening to it.

As a footnote, the piano version is fantistico too. You have talent. I'll be downloading this my friend.

10/10
+4 music
+5 vocals/lyrics
+1 Guitar solo

Setu-Firestorm responds:

Yeah, I sang "You were worth it to me" and then screamed it before the Chorus started. I hope the lyrics were easier to understand in the piano version, at least, but the mixing could have slightly been better on this song.

Thanks for the review.

Manhunter Manhunter

Wonderful!!

This was a really good listen. Good stuff indeed.

Perhaps, however, a little repetetive; but all good!

Good luck in future songs!

TheRealSam responds:

Thanlks :)
Yeah it's kinda repetitive but that's because it was supposed to have some vocals.

SAW SAW

That was truly awesome!

Amazing metal song, quite disturbing. I liked how you took sounds from the movie and used them as lyrics. Saw 1 and 2 kicks ass!! I havn't watched saw 3, I hope to.

Good work! I love it! Freaky though.

pitchblak responds:

Thanx bro,glad ya dig it.Yeah,Saw 3 is bad ass.You should check it out when you get the chance.Thanx again for the review!!

Green Machine-Sixty Cycle Green Machine-Sixty Cycle

Very nice!

Great music, and I liked the lyrics

The Apocalypse The Apocalypse

Way to repetive

I can't imagin hearing this in a fight scene, maybe if it was longer and less annoying it could be used. Though I think you can do better

Darth-Shoe responds:

hehe..too bad i dont do techno anymore...METAL \^^/