Ted & Jim Ted & Jim

Love the art style

I adore the art style you used for this short. The voice acting was amazing too.

I look forward to seeing more of these!

Viking Madness Viking Madness

Very good

Okay, first of all, this is a good flash. There is no doubt. However there are a few things you could work on to spare boredom.

You kept well to the madness theme and you did a very good job. I am glad your characters all fought in melee, it added character. The sounds where good and true to madness.

Flaws: It was frame-by-frame it appears. Which is never a bad thing, in fact it is good. Though your animation because of this was choppy and slow. Madness is supposed to be fast and animation smooth as a babies bum. So choppy animation.

Also, the tempo of the flash was very slow. It appeared that the frames were repeating just to extend the length of the flash. This is boring. Like the begining where they were rowing for about 15 seconds. Some of the tempo was fantastic, fast and exciting. Like when they charged the archers, that was perfect.

Of course not historically accurate with the helms nor the huge axes that were used in one hand. Though that doesn't matter, you created a kick ass Madness tribute using the same style.

8.5/10, which 'cause I'm awcward will be round up to 9/10. Not quite 10 (as I rarely do vote 10). Slow pace at certain parts and choppy animation reduces a 1.

Great flash and good luck for the future of animating.

TheUnknownEntity responds:

yeah I will admit the beginning was a bit "meh", and I would have changed it at least a little.. but flash doesn't make doing that to easy does it? But yeah thanks for the feedback

The CTSG Collab! The CTSG Collab!

Random, pointless but good!

There was pretty much no purpose or clear reason for this flash on the outside, except for a random collab. If it wasn't for the fantastic music, this would just be another collab. Though thanks to the great music it is something much more. The flash's for parts of the song (clearly separated slightly) were well done. For example, the part where a piano/keyboard comes in, it moves to a classy ballroom. When ravey/hardcore dance music jumps in the flash moves to a club. I liked the synchronisation even when sometimes it seemed a little off.

Good work on the music and this is a very well made collab. Congratulations.

I Love Traffic I Love Traffic

It's very fun and frustrating.

A few simple yet unneeded adjustments could be more interesting facts and instead of calling it "You caused an accident", call it "You caused a collision" as accident implies that it is nobodies fault. Just a thought, it's obviously nothing to rush to.

FWG Knight 2 FWG Knight 2

Loved it.

It felt really good to slice through countless enemies. I found the bow under powered compared to the spear as you could hit many people at once.

Good graphics and fun gameplay. I voted 5.

Metal Freaks Zero Metal Freaks Zero

Love the game

I love the game, I truly do. The music is great and you timed it well.

I do, however, HATE the anime shite you put in it. No-one should ever associate heavy metal with anime crap. It degrades its awesomeness.

Good game. 10/10, 5/5

Obliti Privatorum Obliti Privatorum

This was great!

jaysummers759885 responds:

You are great. ^_^

Thunderlord Thunderlord

Awesome!

I love the beginning and how it changes half way through. Very good work.

ShinRok- Be there ShinRok- Be there

Nice

I liked this one. The intro was the best part.

I voted a 5, just so it gets some more attention, but I'll give it a 7/10. Good work pal.

ShinRok responds: